Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington High Velocity 525-Pack 22LR - $19.99 + s+h

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Burnduro, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Burnduro

Burnduro Salem New Member

2. Caddy

Caddy Olympia, Wa Member

I got an order in and now its out of stock. Hopefully mine gets shipped thanks.

3. Burnduro

Burnduro Salem New Member

I placed orders for Rem UMC 9mm and Hornady Z-Max .223 on Sunday and received them yesterday (3 orders, with the 2 limit per order of 9mm in each order). As well as some 9mm last week. This is the first time I've seen any .22lr.

It seems to me they list their ammo at midnight PST, that's when I've been checking and the sought after stuff has been in stock. The Z-Max .223 doesn't last long at all. I'm surprised the .22lr lasted as long as it did.

4. Caddy

Caddy Olympia, Wa Member

Wow sweet. I chose the cheaper yet slower ship to store method, I was going for a second order and while I added a few other things it went out of stock. Shouldn't have tried to go for the $20 off an order of 120 or more haha. Thanks again, I really need to end this madness of checking everywhere but guess I can add a midnight Sportsman's warehouse check to my list.

5. Focer

Focer Mt Hood Active Member

Someone posted boxes of this same ammo on armslist for $50 each. I feel like wasting his time.. some people

Stomper and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

LMAO! Go for it! (IMHO that's just BS doing that kind of profiteering crap)