JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I placed orders for Rem UMC 9mm and Hornady Z-Max .223 on Sunday and received them yesterday (3 orders, with the 2 limit per order of 9mm in each order). As well as some 9mm last week. This is the first time I've seen any .22lr.

It seems to me they list their ammo at midnight PST, that's when I've been checking and the sought after stuff has been in stock. The Z-Max .223 doesn't last long at all. I'm surprised the .22lr lasted as long as it did.

Wow sweet. I chose the cheaper yet slower ship to store method, I was going for a second order and while I added a few other things it went out of stock. Shouldn't have tried to go for the $20 off an order of 120 or more haha. Thanks again, I really need to end this madness of checking everywhere but guess I can add a midnight Sportsman's warehouse check to my list.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top