JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a minty vintage Remington model 700 BDL in the 8mm Rem Mag caliber. This rifle was made in 1981 in the Remington custom shop, the wood stock on this BDL is the prettiest I have ever seen on any model 700, it has wonderful mineral streaks throughout the wood. A gold inlay on the receiver and barrel state the model number and caliber. This rifle comes equipped with a Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40 gloss scope and Steel Talley bases and rings. The 8MM Rem Mag cartridge will easily take ALL North American game including large Bears. This rifle has been fired only a handful of times and is in excellent condition with no marks or rubs.

Price is $1000 firm trade for quality handgun. This rifle looks and shoots great and is a collectors item.

I shoot both lefties and righties left handed. It's really a lot easier than you might think. the biggest bull I've ever gotten was shot with a right handed .338 from my left shoulder. It didn't need a follow up shot, but I had one ready, real quick.

But yes, the 8mm mag is a real "sleeper". Nothing in the western hemisphere is immune to its bite. Flat shooting, accurate and powerful is a good combo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.