JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am not sure if this is the right forum for this type of firearm, but I will give it a try. I have a Remington 700 stainless custom long range tactical rifle in 338 Remington Ultra Magnum.

1. Remington 700 stainless long action. Action blueprinted, lugs lapped. Factory trigger tuned up.
2. Broughton 5C Premium Match grade barrel, Heavy bull, 1-9.3 twist, canted lands, just over 24.5 inch with brake on. Has thread cap, if you would like to shoot without the brake on.
3. H.S Precision fully adjustable Tactical stock. Stock adjusts for lenght of pull and comb height.
4. Burris extream tactical 30mm rings. Custom Picatinny full length base.
5. Burris Black Diamond 30mm 8X-32X-50MM, side focus, Ballistic Mil-Dot. This scope has both the Mil-dot features and the Ballistic Dot for pre-set holding points. Very nice. Burris Item# 200943. Scope caps.

Gun was smithed by a local gunsmith trained as a precision machinist. Gun has been fired 75 rounds. Shoots under a inch with factory green box ammo. Shoots .5 inch with Sierra 250gr SMK hand loads. Gun was made to shoot 300gr Sierra SMK bullets and still have them fit in the mag. Should shine at 1000 yards.

I took this gun in on a trade deal. I was hoping to keep it for myself. But, I do not know if I would use it enough to justify keeping it. So, all interested parties can PM me with questions and offers. Not including the action. Cost for the build on this package was over $2,250.00. I will look at all offers, will take trades. Thanks, John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.