JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FYI. Remington is producing ammo 24/7 now and sill continue from now on, they said within the next 30-45 days prices will come way down, probably under $20 a box of 50.
So please stop paying these a**hole F*%#<s who keep charging $600 per 1K that they paid $150 back in 2018, makes me sick to see trash like this, reminds me of the left, greedy pigs.
stay safe y'all and enjoy the ammo that is about to show back up in stores.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yesssss! Same here. I got a whole list of members ill never sell too now. Ive been noticing more and more in stock lately too.

do you have a source that says prices are coming down in 30 days? they just raised the price 15% on the first of april. dont see them reversing this any time soon. fyi remington has been running 24/7 for over 2 months.

FYI. Remington is producing ammo 24/7 now and sill continue from now on, they said within the next 30-45 days prices will come way down, probably under $20 a box of 50.
So please stop paying these a**hole F*%#<s who keep charging $600 per 1K that they paid $150 back in 2018, makes me sick to see trash like this, reminds me of the left, greedy pigs.
stay safe y'all and enjoy the ammo that is about to show back up in stores.

I am so happy to hear this though I doubt it will be that fast..hope I'm proved wrong though! Bet they'll still be a daily limit nonetheless but that will stop people like me from buying everything on the shelf lol (for personal use of course/ not to try & become an overnight millionaire) bahahahahahahanaha

Yesssss! Same here. I got a whole list of members ill never sell too now. Ive been noticing more and more in stock lately too.

I feel you dude I have my own little blacklist haha

This is the classified section....not the discussion section.
Only post classified sale or trade ads here.

Also we have a swear filter , circumventing the filter with symbols , is still against forum rules.

Please feel free to post again , without the swearing or swearing substitutes , in the appropriate section.
Closing thread.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.