JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remington is moving some production to Alabama from New York.

New York Lawmakers Complain Alabama's Remington Win Due in Part to 'Gun-Friendly' Political Climate

I guess it isn't fair to be gun friendly.

http://whnt.com/2014/05/20/new-york...ue-in-part-to-gun-friendly-political-climate/

The gun manufacturer announced Friday it would move production of its Bushmaster and R1 handgun lines to its new Alabama facility.
2031Remington-R-15-450_Bushmaster_G.jpg

I read the artile to mean this new pistol
R51-BeautyShot-660x621.jpg

But when I re-read it, the article says the R1 which is a 1911

DSC00001.JPG

NY brought this all on themselves. Why should they be surprised? A very powerful message gets sent when a business moves. I bet taxes also had a lot to do with the move.

The voters who elect the idiots that pass unfriendly business laws and regulations should take this message to heart in the voting booth.

Remington has my support on this. As does any other business that moves for reasons such as these. Until Kimber moves out I think I'd have a hard time in even considering something from them. Same goes for any other gun manufactured in NY.

Smart move for Remington. They should close all of their plants in NY and head elsewhere. The same goes for Colt and any other firearms or shooting accessory company doing business in New England. Get out, get out now and go to Alabama or Texas or anywhere else that supports the U.S. Constitution and the Second Amendment.

I know some things about business having to move.
My opinion is that this is the beginning of Remington clearing out of NY altogether.
Most likely discussed at length behind closed doors, and a deferred decision to completely clear out of the state if it remains in the hands of the Progressives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top