JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As pictured - very much in "like new" condition. I would estimate between 250 and 300 shells through it until my kids moved up in size.

21" ribbed barrel with modified choke. Any Rem choke will work, of course. 41" total length with 14" LOP. Even though this is marketed as a compact for youth, it fits my wife nicely, too, and I've picked it up and it's light and quick to draw a bead. Weighs about 6.5 lbs.

No mechanical issues, kept clean and in a case at all times. Comes in original box with trigger lock.

Some very, very light white marks on the bottom of the stock, which I have not yet tried to remove. No dent or scratch, just a few spots. Wood is otherwise PERFECT.

Asking $225 and I can meet at the Portland area transfer location of your choice. If we can work it out, I can also transfer at TCGC for only $10.

IMG_3080.JPG IMG_3081.JPG IMG_3082.JPG IMG_3083.JPG IMG_3084.JPG IMG_3085.JPG IMG_3086.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are also great as a smaller/compact defensive shotgun for normal sized people.

It is what my wife uses for HD as well.

Well even if I ask my aunt that lives in Beaverton.
To buy it and then bring it to me and do a transfer from her to me I would save money .
I have a 870 12 GA.
I have had for years .
Just thinking now .
Going to think about it and contact my aunt.
Who is also a member on here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.