JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pending Sale! Remington 870 Wingmaster 2-3/4" in great condition but a small scratch in the butt of the stock.

$350 OBO or trade for 1000rds .223 Brass ammo NO steel.

IMG_4347.jpg

Last Edited:
Good for your dad he got a great deal. Not trying to burst your bubble but this gun is worth what I am asking close +/- if it sells it sells if not I'll keep it no loss.

Not trying to burst your bubble but my dad just picked up the same gun 95% condition for 190$ so you might try lowering the price a wee bit. but thats my opinion

That's a top of the line Wingmaster 870, not the cheaper and more common 870 Express. I don't need a gun like that, but I like the price just fine.

NICE shotgun. :s0155:

$.02

PS Whphel, do you know/can you see what choke it has?

I thought $375 was cheap too. But thats what there selling for. I can see an870 express going for what that guy said but the Wingmaster is a much better gun all around, for bird hunting anyway. But like I said if his dad got one for that price he got a great deal.

I also have a wingmaster with external adjustable choke and it's a great shotgun, my wife has an 870 express 20 guage and would rather have mine 7 days a week

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top