JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to expand the use of my old 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge shotgun by adding some barrels. I'm particularly interested in the older Wingmaster blued (bluing can be worn and scratched... that's ok) barrels with the fixed choke. Improved Cylinder , Improved Modified , Modified , Skeet , Cylinder , Full , etc. I'd also be interested in the newer barrels with removable chokes, too.

Interested in all barrel lengths from 18" - 30".

Rib vent barrel or smooth are both fine. Bonus if you've got a magazine cap/barrel nut to go with the barrel.

Private Message me please. Thank you

Last Edited:
I hear ya. :D I've got a couple old Wingmaster (one particularly in need of wood stocks) guns that I'd like a bit more options with. I like the fixed choke barrel years, but I only have Full choke fixed right now. I'm hoping someone around here might have something.

Funny enough... I was just on that website yesterday checking out their barrels. Thank you for the link though. If I cannot locate what I need locally, I may have to purchase on-line.

I'm hoping someone around these parts has something.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.