JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Remington 870 wingmaster 12 gauge fixed full choke.

IMG_20230121_223650496.jpg IMG_20230121_223629732.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
cant do a ffl over here with oregon resident and im too old to drive over there. couldnt get ffl done over there so i dont see how i could buy it.
Yes you can do the transfer no matter where i am from. My mother and i have sold firearms in Oregon Washington and Montana. Where I'm from has nothing to do with you buying a gun. I sold two in Oregon yesterday and one in Vancouver this morning. Not that it matters but I'm a Washington resident from Goldendale. If you want it i can bring it to transfer. I'm not going around the law.

cant do a ffl over here with oregon resident and im too old to drive over there. couldnt get ffl done over there so i dont see how i could buy it.
Hmmmm….I just did a transfer with an Oregon resident this morning.
Did it at America's Pawn on Mill Plain
Easy peasy.
👍👍

Yes you can do the transfer no matter where i am from. My mother and i have sold firearms in Oregon Washington and Montana. Where I'm from has nothing to do with you buying a gun. I sold two in Oregon yesterday and one in Vancouver this morning. Not that it matters but I'm a Washington resident from Goldendale. If you want it i can bring it to transfer. I'm not going around the law.
well talked to american pawn again and they said oh yeah we can do transfer. so i will take it if you drive over here and i will pay for gas.my phone is 3606013175. call me and we can. american is just across 2005 bridge.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top