Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington 870 Tacticool Express with SureFire - now with replacement front sight

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by DirtyBird, Mar 6, 2011.

1. DirtyBird

DirtyBird Milwaukie Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thinning the herd, after a surprise purchase at the Albany show:

Looking to sell or trade my Remington 870 Express. Has plenty of extras, including SureFire forearm light, magazine extension, sidesaddle ammo carrier, and Wilderness.com sling with hushstalker swivel. Has Scattergun Tech ghost ring rear sight, however the front sight is missing.

NOTE: I ordered a new front sight, with tritium insert, from Wilson Combat. It arrives on 04/05/11. I'll include it for my asking price below.

I'm asking $500 FTF in Salem or Portland area. Will consider trade offers for:
    • Glock 19
    • S&W revolver in .22, or .45 acp
    • Marlin Guide Gun
    • AK in 7.62x39
    • large quantity of quality 7.62x39 ammo.

I have a sleeve of low-recoil Federal 00 buck and a Malkoff Devices led drop-in that I can throw in to sweeten the right deal. Thanks!

pics:

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. glock.40

glock.40 Orygun Active Member

pics?

3. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

pics please.

4. DirtyBird

Bump to the top.

Please remember this is O to the B to the O we're talking about.

5. DirtyBird

Bump!

6. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

Would you part it without including SureFire forearm light?

7. DirtyBird

Taking this to the top. Lots of chatter, not so many offers. Added replacement front sight from Wilson Combat, with tritium insert, to package.

8. Villager

Villager Eugene, OR Member

Two questions:
    Is the Surefire Forearm light incandescent or LED?
    How does the new front sight attach? Do I need to silver solder it? Would you attach it?
    Thanks.

9. mantrax1989

mantrax1989 portland oregon Member

hey i have a handgun astra 9mm a100 inox (stainless) with 4 17rnd mags and a case if interested in trade let me know its good condition 503-268-2163 or just reply thanks

10. DirtyBird

To answer some questions:

The Surefire originally came with a p60 incandescent bulb. I swapped that out for an older Malkoff Devices m60 drop in. I'll include the p60 with the 870. For the right deal, I'll also include the Malkoff. The Malkoff outperforms the factory module in every respect: significantly north of 200 lumens, and a longer run time than the p60 can poot out its 65 lumens. In any case, the Malkoff runs just fine in the light, as does every other p60-sized drop in I've tried.

I don't know how Remington attaches fronts sights on 870 Express shotguns. I ordered the replacement sight to sweeten this deal. For $500, I'm not going to buy the sight, and pay to have a 'smith put it on. If I go that route, I'll either relist this shotgun later at a different price, or I'll just keep it. It's been long enough since my surprise Albany purchase that in terms of wife management, I could probably manage to just keep this sucker.

Mantrax, I appreciate the trade offer for your Astra, but I'm going to pass. About the only 9 millie I'd be interested in is a Glock 19, in the interest of platform compatability with what my family has going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.