JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

Due to recent health problems, I have found myself no longer able to handle the recoil of 12 gauge so I am selling my 870. I bought it new in 2014 and I'd estimate its round count to be at 150. It's the tactical model with an 18" barrel, and a 1 piece mag tube that holds 6 rounds.

I've added an Elezetta flashlight mount, a fiber optic clamp on bead and a magpul SGA. I also have some assorted ammo that I'd like to sell with it. All the boxes are full except for the power shok (3) and the Winchester (~85).

$450 for the package. I have the factory stock if you want it without the SGA. I can meet in the southern Portland area at a FFL of your choosing. Transfer fee to be payed by buyer.

For trades I'd be interested in a good spotting scope or a mid magnification (2-12 ish) scope with a 30mm tube. I'd prefer vortex. If you have something else, the worst I am say is no but I will say no magnum anything right now except .357. Plus or minus cash where applicable.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4252.JPG IMG_4254.JPG IMG_4255.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.