JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PLEASE DELETE - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Up for sale is my brand new Remington 870 Tactical build. She is brand new, with zero rounds down her. All the components on her are top notch. I built it a few months ago and have just not had the time to shoot it. I hate to sell her as I have put a lot of time and energy compiling the parts, however funds are tight and she needs to go. The only blemish on her is a small scuff mark on the receiver and barrel where the Mesa Tactical rail got mounted. Below is a list of the components included in the build. All the original components from the 870 Tactical will be included such as the Picatinny rail, rear ghost sight, pump fore-end, box and paper work.

NOTE: THE AMMO, AIMPOINT T-1 AND THE SUREFIRE X-400 ARE NOT INCLUDED.

No trade offers please. This is for sale only. Face to face or FFL transfer, whatever you are most comfortable with. Face to face will require a valid WA State Drivers License and be willing to sign a "Record of Firearms Transfer Between Unlicensed Persons" Form. This is a form that states you are allowed to have this firearm and that I am not selling you a stolen or illegal firearm. It protects both of us. If via FFL, you will pay the transfer fee.

Remington 870 Components:

-Remington 870 Tactical 12 gauge shotgun
-Mesa Tactical 6 round Sureshell w/Extended Rail
-Surefire M69 Railed Forend
-Tango Down SCAR Panels
-Tango Down BG-17 Large Frame Battle Grip
-Magpul Ladder Rail Panels
-Magpul MilSpec CTR Stock with enhanced stock pad on MilSpec Extension Tube
-Elite Tactical Advantage S2AR Stock Adapter
-Remington Tactical Breacher Choke
-Remington 2 round magazine extension

You can find high resolution pictures on my Flickr page. Click the following links:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

P1080731_MOD.jpg

P1080724_MOD.jpg

Last Edited:
I have been asked if my Pelican case (seen in the Flickr photos) is included. No, anything not listed in this ad, is not included with the price. If you are interested in the case, I would be willing to part with it for an extra $200. The foam has been cut to accomodate a Colt HBAR AR and its accessories, so if you want to put another firearm in it, you will need to buy another foam insert. Thanks.

Could you give a break down on what it would cost to build this shotgun?
Total build cost would be $1350 plus the time for the build and extra shipping costs. Price includes WA state sales tax. You could build it for a little cheaper if you shopped everything out of state (eliminates some tax) and waited for everything to get in stock and ship. If you have the time, go for it. I am just trying to get my cost and time out of the listed price. If you want to make an offer, go for it.

Well, you should definitely be careful about buying guns and trying to sell for a profit if you aren't an FFL. The ATF could easily consider that to be engaging in the business, especially if you make a habit of it.

You want $1500 for a shottie that you spent $1350 on?.. And your including the WA sales tax?... I think your going to be sitting on this for a LONG time.

I would offer up $100, the same price that I bought my last 870 for.

It would be worth it should you put on the Surefire and Aimpoint.

Your time isnt worth the extra cost your asking for. I can buy another 870 and the listed parts and save hundreds over buying yours.

Well, you should definitely be careful about buying guns and trying to sell for a profit if you aren't an FFL. The ATF could easily consider that to be engaging in the business, especially if you make a habit of it.

I agree 100%. It's not a habit and I wasn't intending to sell it when I built it. Turns out other expenses came up and something has to go to provide the funds. If things work out financially, I'll just keep it as I am quite fond of her. I should also note, I have no issues with doing transfers through an FFL. I have done them countless times, new and used. If someone wants this shotgun and would like to go through an FFL, I would be willing to pay the transfer fee. Again, I appreciate your concern.

You want $1500 for a shottie that you spent $1350 on?.. And your including the WA sales tax?... I think your going to be sitting on this for a LONG time.

I would offer up $100, the same price that I bought my last 870 for.

It would be worth it should you put on the Surefire and Aimpoint.

Your time isnt worth the extra cost your asking for. I can buy another 870 and the listed parts and save hundreds over buying yours.

NP, if you have an issue with my price, at least have the courtesy of PMing me instead of crapping all over this thread. If you can build it cheaper, knock yourself out. I am not trying to screw anyone over here. If you want to negotiate, fine, if not, the just leave it alone.

I just think If your selling like you are that makes you a dealer and you stated you are not a dealer. Especially the way the ATF is considering manufacturing just by pinning an upper to a lower. So with all of that well you understand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.