JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

Looking to sell one of my shotguns. Bought it thinking that I would actually put some birds down but never took it beyond the local shooting range. I've put less than two boxes of slugs through the rifled barrel and less than 100 shotshells through the vented barrel. Accepts up to 3 1/2 inch shells. It shoots consistently and accurately - no malfunctions to date. There are a couple of minor nicks in the wood but it is in overall great condition. It has spent most of its time in the safe and I need to make room since I already have another 870 and don't need two. Asking $375 but will entertain REASONABLE offers. No trades. Feel free to call or text for more info. 206.849.7774

Here are the specs from the Remington site:

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-870/model-870-express-super-mag-combo.aspx

Overview:

Ultimate versatility is provided by the Model 870 Express Super Magnum Combo. The base shotgun is a standard Super Magnum with checkered hardwood stock, vented recoil pad, 3 1/2" chamber and 26" vent rib barrel with a Modified Rem™ Choke. Combined with this is a 3" chambered, 20" fully rifled deer barrel with rifle sights that can go from the field to the forest with a simple barrel change.
Key Features:

Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for strength and durability
Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable non-binding action
Legendary pointability and accuracy
Rem™ Choke vent rib barrel

Thanks for looking!

100_0028.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0022.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0027.jpg