JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had my police magnum for a few years now and my only gripe is that the bead sight isn't my favorite. The receiver is non tapped and the front has a (permanent?) bead pedastal. In a perfect world I'd have someone experienced to tap and drill the receiver as I'm too paranoid to do it myself. Looking for recommendations of a smith if possible. What are my options for a ghost ring type setup with that pesky front pedastal? I saw the spitfire armory setup and it looks like it's raised but I don't want to spend the coin if it won't fit over the pedastal. I'm also in the Olympia area thanks all EDB904BF-5E73-44F4-A55D-435A39990AA6.jpeg 78355D64-08C7-4A77-8D0B-8ECA5DBBB0E5.jpeg

I have used these in the past...

If you want them to do the work...

I have the Xs ghost rings on my 870 and love them but there was a rail on there so you have to put something on it right ??? I had a Tijicon rmr and believe it or not works well dual power so now it has night sights .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top