JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had my police magnum for a few years now and my only gripe is that the bead sight isn't my favorite. The receiver is non tapped and the front has a (permanent?) bead pedastal. In a perfect world I'd have someone experienced to tap and drill the receiver as I'm too paranoid to do it myself. Looking for recommendations of a smith if possible. What are my options for a ghost ring type setup with that pesky front pedastal? I saw the spitfire armory setup and it looks like it's raised but I don't want to spend the coin if it won't fit over the pedastal. I'm also in the Olympia area thanks all EDB904BF-5E73-44F4-A55D-435A39990AA6.jpeg 78355D64-08C7-4A77-8D0B-8ECA5DBBB0E5.jpeg

I have used these in the past...

If you want them to do the work...

I have the Xs ghost rings on my 870 and love them but there was a rail on there so you have to put something on it right ??? I had a Tijicon rmr and believe it or not works well dual power so now it has night sights .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top