JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tangent
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a department trade in Remington 870 Police Magnum available for sale. Heavy duty receiver to handle full power 3'' shells.
Hard to find Police Magnum version of the classic 870 pump action 12 gauge. This one has a set of rare factory installed adjustable ghost ring sights, with the protective wings on both front and rear. Original +2 magazine extension also installed. 18.5'' barrel and 6 round capacity magazine tube. Marked for 2-3/4 or 3'' shells.
The tan finish is Rustoleum, it looks alright but can be easily stripped and refinished any way you like. Brand new original Remington synthetic stocks and butt pad, and a brand new Wilson Combat magazine spring installed. Has multiple sling mounting options. Also includes side saddle shell holder.
Located in Tangent, close to Albany and Corvallis. I am happy to meet up with serious buyers anywhere from Salem to Eugene. I would be willing to work with a potential buyer on shipping as well.
$700 shipped or $675 local pick up
Or Best Offer
Not looking for any trades currently. Thanks!

IMG_1147.JPG IMG_1148.JPG IMG_1149.jpg IMG_1150.JPG IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1153.JPG IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1155.jpg IMG_1156.jpg IMG_1157.jpg IMG_1158.jpg IMG_1159.jpg IMG_1160.jpg IMG_1161.JPG IMG_1162.JPG IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1168.PNG IMG_1167.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.