JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

how are you doing today,i have one available for sale, contact me via my email if you are still interested.

[email protected]
Remington 870
IMG_20181114_161453_536.jpg IMG_20181114_161439_182.jpg IMG_20181114_161439_182.jpg

I have a Remington wing master 410 . The Blueing is good the stock is good . I don't think it was used much if at all but somebody put a recoil pad on it. I have not ever fired I've had it for a long time I bought it because it was cool. Oh almost forgot it does have a rib on it.

It would need to go through background check to come out that way I'm not sure where you can have that done. The only place I know it's close to me is 99 pawn on McGloughlin If you have a concealed weapon permit it doesn't take that long to do the background check if you don't have one you'd end up waiting a couple days to a couple weeks until your day able to get your item.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.