JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soooooo, is it sold as an AOW or a pistol?
Its a firearm, not pistol, not shotgun.

Short barrel is better for defense, easy use inside/from and entry/exit of vehicles.
Brush gun, all around more useful.

The MSRP is always high, they normally go for less in a competitive market like Merica.

@LuckySG had one on his shelf.
I put this model together before they were available from the factory, and someone will be glad I did, because you get it way under the wholesale price. Even on sale today for $450! REM 870 TAC-14 12GA. 3" 6-SHOT 14" CYL. ARM BRACE M-LOK BLK

G81240.jpg

Great deal!

Just was looking at this and the tac14 i got is much different then the one you posted.
No mesa tactical conversion, and no 6rds. Sucks i didn't catch it before, you really got me on that. Guess I live I learn.
I will end up spending at least another $100 to make it true to the factory configuration.

Just was looking at this and the tac14 i got is much different then the one you posted.
No mesa tactical conversion, and no 6rds. Sucks i didn't catch it before, you really got me on that. Guess I live I learn.
I will end up spending at least another $100 to make it true to the factory configuration.
I am sorry, I did not notice that either. I would be happy to refund you 100% or help you get the other parts at my cost. If it helps I will drive out to you to pick it up. This is my mistake and haste in comparison.

Jeremy

I did not look closely enough to see mesa tactical, never see that in distribution channels, but the SB tactical arm braces popped up and I ordered that based on a visual. I will source parts now and chime in shortly.

PM sent, let me know what would make this right and I am all over it. For the rest of you that have seen me rush to the table to eat some humble pie I will extend a similar offer and if one of you want the remington model 81240 I will mark it down to cost (see price above) plus card fee if that is how you prefer to pay. Let me know by Wednesday so I can get this wrapped up. No one should leave my place and be disappointed when they get home.

PM sent, let me know what would make this right and I am all over it. For the rest of you that have seen me rush to the table to eat some humble pie I will extend a similar offer and if one of you want the remington model 81240 I will mark it down to cost (see price above) plus card fee if that is how you prefer to pay. Let me know by Wednesday so I can get this wrapped up. No one should leave my place and be disappointed when they get home.

Sounds like you have some great customer service :D

do you have them in stock or you need to order them?