JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Designed to resist corrosion on land or water, the Remington 870 Marine Magnum 12 Gauge Shotgun gives you proven 870 performance in a highly durable 12 gauge utility gun. Electroless nickel-plating covers all metal, including the inside of the barrel and receiver, to stand up to the elements. This pump action features a 3' chamber, 6 + 1 capacity, and durable synthetic stock. The compact 18'' barrrel features a cylinder choke and single-bead front sight for easy maneuverability and quick sighting. Sling swivel studs. Color: Nickel and black.

I bought this shotgun from the original owner who is a close friend. He never fired it, but I put 100 rounds through it in a single day. It functioned flawlessly.

The light is super bright. I believe it is rated at 850 lumens, but I'm not sure of that. It has a very bright spot in the center and a dimmer cone to allow you to see a wider field of view. The light has a pressure switch mounted on the forend. This is a nice feature because you just have to pickup the gun in a normal fashion and the light comes on. Note that if you don't want the light on, you can just grip it in a different spot or just not grip it as tighly.

It has a 4 shot side saddle and three picatinny rails mounted to the magazine tube extension.

Price is $599. I will consider trades for handguns. No 1911's or M&Ps.

P5230005.jpg P5230008.jpg P5230001-2.jpg P5230006.jpg

Last Edited: