JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This gun has been sold. Transfered at Coat of Arms Keizer

This gun was born an Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum. As a Wingmaster it has the nice old blue finish and hard chrome bolt and lifter. As a Magnum the action negotiates 2 3/4 and 3-inch shells, the barrel is thusly chambered, the serial number ends in the letter M and the side of the receiver is marked Magnum.

The gun functions flawlessly.

The bore is perfect, mirror bright, no pitting what so ever. Barrel is marked FULL for a full choke, but was cut down to just over 18.5-inches at some time in its past and is now a cylinder bore.

A friend engraved the S. F. P. D. for me. I was going after a Dirty Harry/Magnum Force theme.

Price is $350 cash money in Salem. Lucky buyer gets to pay transfer/background.

20200509_142746.jpg 20200509_142722.jpg 20200509_142730.jpg 20200509_142809.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire four shots or only three? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a 12 Gauge magnum, the most reliable shotgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.