JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Coming to Salem and Portland 4/11-4/12 I am looking to meet somewhere on the way from Redmond. I will consider trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. Also 30-30, 30-06, 32-20 and 44-40 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Please post, "I will take...." if you want it, but I will not consider the deal finalized until we have exchanged emails, texts or a phone call. At that time, it will be marked as "sold pending FTF". I will do my absolute best to go in order, but the best way to ensure your "place" in the order list is to text me.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

I do NOT sell junk. I back up what I am selling and will make it right with you if an unknown problem pops up. I would only sell guns, ammo, and components that I would shoot myself. I WILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMONE OFF. Just call me and I will make it right.

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

Excellent condition! Nearly like new. Fixed full choke, 27" barrel. SOLD

th_P1010818.jpg th_P1010815.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top