JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a brand new remington 870 express stock I would like to trade with a little cash added from me for a different stock that has a pistol grip.....something like the knoxx M4 style or speedfeed IV-S.

This is off my remington 870 express 12 GA. black synthetic w rubber buttpad. Comes with hardware, attached is a blackhawk 5 rd shell holder that slips on over the buttstock, I cut a little slit in the back of it so the sling can be used.

Wanting to trade for a M4 style stock or speedfeed IV-S....maybe even a hogue 12" LOP.

Face to face in gresham or I will ship out of state usps w tracking number when your package arrives, you would also need to provide a tracking number. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top