JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Located in Vancouver Washington.

Moving to a place where I can no longer own guns. My loss is your gain. I'm sorry but cash only -- no trades.

Remington 870 express with speedfeed iv-s pistol grip stock (see photos) as well as the original stock and pump (left the orig pump on - saw no need to change it). Very easy to swap back to the original stock if desired.

This gun is in great condition. I have been the only owner and have done a very detailed cleaning on it since it was last used. I have not shot it since the cleaning. I have shot less than 400 rounds through this gun -- it will probably last forever. I am including:

-- 207 rds of skeet shot -- 6 rds federal and 201 winchester super X (150 in boxes, the rest loose).

-- 23rds of buckshot also (9 pellet) winchester super X

-- Shotgun cleaning rod and brand new brush (in package, not pictured)

I have cleaned this with hoppes elite and have coated it with a light coat of EEZOX so it should be good for long term storage etc. I will include a shotgun sock for this but you won't be able to use it unless you decide to switch out the pistol grip stock for the original.

$300

face to face and ID required.

This is a 870 express magnum which means it will fire the 2 3/4 inch and 3 inch cartridges. I forgot to add that in the original post. Still for sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.