WTS/WTT OR Remington 870 Express Tactical (+ Accessories, Great Deal!)

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by FortunateSon, Feb 9, 2019.

1. FortunateSon

FortunateSon
    Marion County
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

**** LOWERED PRICE ****

I bought this, added the ammo and accessories, then relocated and now realize that this is no longer viable for my for HD needs. I have not fired this weapon so it is essentially new. See links below for details and current retail price info. I am including the ammo I have, including some Federal LE 00 Buck Flite Control.

Remington 870 Express Tactical Shotgun
    Remington 870 Express 12g 18

Mesa Tactical Stock with Limbsaver Recoil Pad
    Mesa Tactical Urbino Tactical Stock System Limbsaver - MPN: 91540

Mesa Tactical SureShell Polymer Side Saddle
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AATRWR4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bulldog Hybrid Tactical Shotgun Case
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KOTT80/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

870 Box.jpg

Shotgun 1.JPG

Shotgun 2.JPG

Federal LE 00 Buck.jpg

P1010999.JPG

I really do not want to split this up and prefer to do business in the Salem/Keizer area. I will be taking a fairly significant loss so I'm not interested in travelling unless there is no other way to make a deal work.

Asking $465, or best reasonable offer, and value the package at $525 for trade purposes. I will consider trading into a NIB Ruger PC Carbine or a NIB Ruger MK IV 22/45 Lite. The 22/45 model I prefer is the 43918 but open to others as well. Buyer covers fees unless there is a trade, in which case we each would cover our own.

I also have a S&W Victory 22 for sale here WTS OR - S&W Victory 22, extra mags and accessories, priced to sell

If you want to make an offer to purchase or trade please do so via private message and not in the thread. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019 at 4:53 AM