JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Great condition Remington 870 Express Tactical 12 gauge pump shotgun, features an 18.5" barrel with ghost ring sights, a picatinny rail on top of the receiver for mounting a red dot, and it has an extended magazine tube that gives it a 7+1 capacity for 2 3/4" shells. The gun comes with an open choke "breaching" muzzle device as pictured below, but I also have a Briley extended modified choke tube for it that is included which gives you plenty of versatility. I have also installed a Mesa Tactical 6 shot side saddle plus a Magpul SGA fore-end to enhance the utility of this tactical shotgun (I retained the original parts and will include those as well in case you want to change it back). It has never given me any problems but I hardly ever shoot it, about 150 shots in total, but it has been well maintained and cleaned regularly. Asking $700.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20210322_181808.jpg 20210322_181733.jpg 20210322_181820.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great condition Remington 870 Express Tactical 12 gauge pump shotgun, features an 18.5" barrel with ghost ring sights, a picatinny rail on top of the receiver for mounting a red dot, and it has an extended magazine tube that gives it a 7+1 capacity for 2 3/4" shells. The gun comes with an open choke "breaching" muzzle device as pictured below, but I also have a Briley extended modified choke tube for it that is included which gives you plenty of versatility. I have also installed a Mesa Tactical 6 shot side saddle plus a Magpul SGA fore-end to enhance the utility of this tactical shotgun (I retained the original parts and will include those as well in case you want to change it back). It has never given me any problems but I hardly ever shoot it, about 150 shots in total, but it has been well maintained and cleaned regularly. Asking $700.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

View attachment 886203 View attachment 886204 View attachment 886205
Are you flexible on the price without the upgrades by chance? Is this the model that just says "870 tactical" or does it say "870 express"?

View attachment 886203 View attachment 886204 View attachment 886205

Hi, friend.

Are you at all interested in trades? Thank you and good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.