JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I personally don't know a lot about this shotgun as I bought it from a good friend of mine who is the original owner and happened to be in a financial bind, with the understanding he could buy it back if needed within a year. It's been a year and he let me know he probably won't be buying it back, so I figured I would post it here.

The pictures I have should speak for themselves. The gun has only had 2 cases of shells shot through it. The original owner wasn't really into guns, in fact, this was the only gun he owned, which he purchased to have on hand for home defense. I gave him $550 for it, so I'm asking for the same or best offer.

I found the following item description (in quotation marks below) from gunbroker.com, so I'm giving credit where credit's due, but I apologize if there is some discrepancy.

"They are rugged ultra-dependable and continually evolve as they're called to serve in new, increasingly demanding environments. Built on Remington's legendary pump action that's become the gold standard for high-risk applications, the new 12 gauge Model 870 Express Tactical A-Tacs® Camo is fully dressed in A-tacs digitized camo that absorbs surrounding light for ultimate concealment in urban environments. It has a quick-pointing 18 1/2" barrel and includes Remington's extended ported Tactical Rem™ Choke SpeedFeed® IV pistol-grip stock optimizes control and dampens recoil with a SuperCell™ recoil pad. For rapid target acquisition, it features a receiver-mounted, fully adjustable XS® Ghost Ring Sight rail with removable white bead front sight - Picatinny-style rail accepts optics and sight systems as well. This gun packs a full 7 rounds of 2 3/4" or 3" 12-gauge firepower with the factory-installed 2-shot extension. It also includes a drilled and tapped receiver and sling swivel stud."

IMG_8856.JPG IMG_8857.JPG IMG_8858.JPG IMG_8859.JPG IMG_8860.JPG IMG_8861.JPG IMG_8862.JPG IMG_8863.JPG IMG_8864.JPG IMG_8865.JPG IMG_8866.JPG IMG_8867.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.