JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pump action 3 1/2 chamber 28" barrel vent 12ga rem choke, synthetic stock. Everything but the box. Purchased early Feb. 24 shells through it before wife found it and demanded sale. Excellent condition. $300. Thanks. Can deliver.

Last Edited:
Had I seen this last week before I drove up to Rainier to get one for $325 I would have jumped on it. Dangit.

Of course, now I have to find the right time to tell the wife... Hopefully mine goes over better than yours did.

-Brian

Can't post pics as I'm on a phone and w/o a computer thru sat. It is in NEW and perfect condition and is unaltered. no scratches, dings or dents. No accessories and only 24 shells thru it. Figured if I bought and had to sell it, I wanted to say I shot it. If I could link a stock photo from Remington nobody would know the difference. Can anyone link one for me?

I'll check with a couple of my buddies and let them know it's here.

Just got off the phone with the wife.

"Honey, I have some good news and some better news. The good news is we got our tax return on Friday. The better news is I found something to spend it on."

She asked why I didn't tell her this weekend when I bought two of these...

"This way we're 20 miles apart and you have to get past the security guard..."

Luckily she seems okay with it. Whew!

-Brian

As I am a WA resident and have learned more about interstate transfer of firearms, this thread is now in WTS WA. Sorry to all interested in OR, still feel free to call, I have a friend who has one for sale as well. And thanks to all who replied and gave me advice to a newby.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.