JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
the super mag has a 21 inch, 3 1/2 inch chambered vent rib barrel. i cut down the original 28 barrel re installed a bead and blued the metal.has a cheap neon green magnetic sight, a black synthetic stock, and a 3 shot remington factory extension. its an older gun but in fair condition. occasionally the first round wont feed from the magazine without some manipulating probably due to age, around 10 years old. i still have the original spring and mag cap. the ruger 10/22 is about 4 years old has a wooden stock and a small bushnell scope.the gun is in pretty good condition. i will supply photos to anybody that requests them. i would like around 400 for both guns, i am open to negotiation, and i would sell seperately for a good price. i would be very interested in trading for a wasr 10 or any ak 47 rifle. i would prefer to trade for a gun with some stuff like ammo, magazines, bayonet. im in the eugene oregon area we can arange everything over e-mail or pms.

i will be taking the guns to some stores this thursday to try and trade or sell them and if i still have them im going to try selling them at a gun show later this month

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.