JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 12ga Express Magnum

I have more shotguns than I can use so this one is going up. It can be set up in a few different configurations since it has the original checkered wood furniture AND a Blackhawk Knoxx pistol grip set. Plus, it has an 18" rifle sight (improved cylinder fixed choke) barrel and a 28" bead sight on a vented rib (threaded for Rem Chokes, modified choke is included). The condition is perfect with no scratches, no rust, and the action is butter smooth. I think it may be from 1975 and looks to have almost never been used.

I have it currently set up with the original wood furniture because they're awesome. I have replaced the shoulder pad with a new Remington model ($30). I added a left-side single-point sling attachment that can be removed, but the single-point sling is included and it can be used with both stock setups ($40). I also put on a 5-shell neoprene holder on the stock ($15)

So that I could fit it in a certain safe of mine, I bought a Knoxx pistol grip set that can adjust for a much shorter length of pull, but is NOT recoil-reducing. I also bought a Midwest Industries single point sling attachment point that mounts between the receiver and the stock. ($80)

At the front end of the shotgun is a 2-round magazine extension and stabilizer mount with picatinny rail, both from GG&G ($130). I added an adjustable rifle sights 18" fixed improved cylinder choke barrel for better function as a home defense shotgun ($230).

I am letting this entire set go for $675 cash, (NOW $650). I will meet you at your choice of FFL within 20 miles of Gresham, you pay for the transfer.

NOTE: The Streamlight flashlight and mount are not included, nor is the ammo.

fullsizeoutput_2391.jpeg IMG_4436.JPG IMG_4435.JPG IMG_4432.JPG IMG_4431.JPG IMG_4429.JPG IMG_4427.JPG IMG_4426.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.