JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Very nice conditioned 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge [2 3/4 and 3"] with a 28" vent rib barrel. I bought this used because it was so clean for a 24 year old 870. Mirror bore and metal looks great. Hardwood looks very nice too. Aside from a couple very minor handling marks the only flaw I found is the recoil pad is a little dry. CO barrel code and indicates 3-1994 manufacture so it is pre freedom group. Interchangeable chokes but only comes with a Modified factory Remchoke.

I can meet at a local dealer for transfer or ship to your FFL. $250 shipped or $240 FTF at a local FFL. You pay transfer. I can meet as far north as Roseburg. First I'll take it gets it. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0001 (1).JPG IMG_0002 (1).JPG IMG_0003 (1).JPG IMG_0004 (1).JPG IMG_0005 (1).JPG

Last Edited:
Correct. The Super Magnum takes 3.5" shells. Yes on the 12 gauge I updated the listing too. Thanks!

Last Edited:
If you ever take a trip north to Portland area hit me up, I'd meet you at an FFL.
I do come up there often but I could also ship the shotgun to your FFL. Since this ad is still up I would do the FTF price of $260 shipped to your FFL in Portland. Let me know and we'll iron out the details. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.