WTT OR Remington 870 and Mossberg 500 for ar-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a remington 870 tactical that I bought new and put 14 rounds through. It has a 18.5" barrel and will take up to 3" shells. Next is a Mossberg 500 with a 6 position stock, mossy oak camo, 20" barrel, and shell holder. Mostly looking to trade for an ar-15, but I'm open to other rifles as well. I can add cash for the right trade. Text is the fastest way to get a hold of me 360-688-4424 thanks for looking! 20170903_100103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    1911 guru!
    Tim Copeland rebuilt and refreshed an old Colt 1911 Gold Cup for me that needed all new springs, new extractor & replaced a loose ejector. Found...
    • Knute
  • 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
Top Bottom