JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok well heres the kicker I can get them both for about the same price. I have a buddy that is getting a new stock for his and wants to sell his mesa for the price of a new speedfeed. Like I said before the mesa does NOT have the hydro recoil system in it.

Standard shape hogue stock set. The front is rubberized and therefor easy to function the slide. The buttstock is rubberized in the grip area but not in the cheek weld area, so no facial hair is sacrificed. I tried the pistol grip style speedfeed stock and the wedge shape drove itself into my cheek bone when I shot and was uncomfortable...

I have a Mesa LEO setup on my 870 and while I really dig it, the thing thumps pretty good without the recoil absorber, which is on the list when money is right.

IMG_0177.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg

I actually prefer the Police/Youth stock with a decent butt pad on it. That is what I installed on my brother's 870 clone.

I enjoy the hogue pistol grip on the mesa stock but like the look of the speedfeed stock better, just wish it had finger grooves and rubber. I used to have a ATI pistol grip buttstock on my old remington 870, and enjoyed that just didn't care for the poor fitment of the adapters

I can't say anything for the Mesa, but having a few Speedfeed stocks in the past, I really like them. They feel pretty good and fit me well. I have broken both my wrists a couple times each and cannot field a traditional stock for very long when hunting, so most all of the shotguns I own(ed) have had a SF stock on them. Plus I like the having 4 extra shells in the stock too. Kind of neat. I had an ATI pistol grip unit with a M4 style stock on it and hated it on the 870.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top