JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Remington 870 12 Gauge. Nice condition for the age with typical wear. Great for home defense or hunting. Don't miss out. These are flying off the shelves. Buyer pays for background and transfer fees to take place at State Street Pawn in Salem OR. Sorry, local sales only.

08F703AF-B830-40DB-9AAB-E9377FDF66AA.jpeg 4FED948E-C29B-4D44-BAB6-C74BE17525B2.jpeg 8547C7BA-7685-46D6-9C11-ECD1BA2FA2E4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'd be interested for $400 cash, since I have to drive and pay for a background, or if there is something you want to trade for

Let me think on it. I have not been able to find one for less than $500 anywhere in Oregon, so I figured I priced it pretty well allowing for the transfer fees.

Oh, I'm not arguing that the price is fair for the current market. But I'd have to drive a ways and the fuel costs kill me. I'm just looking for another 870 for an upcoming armorer's course. Is there anything you're looking for in a trade that you would consider?

I love that Remington 870 shotgun. If you change your mind, I'll pay $475 for the shotgun plus shipping to my FFL in Northern California.
I apologize for bugging you.

I still would like to buy your shotgun. You would have to ship it to Northern California. Maybe State Street Pawn can ship it for you. Thanks.

"These are flying off the shelves."

8 months and 4000 views later while ignoring repeated requests from a viable buyer with great feedback---hmmmm?

Yes, unfortunately I do not have the time or desire to deal with an out of state sale and dealing a sale to California in particular worries me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top