JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Remington 788 carbine in .243 for sale with 2 clips. Stock has a few slight scratches and finish is thin in few places, bluing is good but not perfect. Gun is in overall very nice example of a 40 yr. Old gun. Comes with Nikon bdc 3-9x scope. Gun is sighted in and shoots sub 1 inch groups with factory ammo. I have 5-6 boxes that can also be added to price reasonably. Going a different route for grandkids is all. Buyer pays transfer fees

8F951FDB-7AF8-4AF9-9B61-3886E77C56FB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ammo has since been sold. Gun and clips is still available. Also have another 788 compact in .243 available with rings only.. I have extra clips for it as well

Nope never got around to putting up on gunbroker. I still have 2 . One is sighted in and ready to go. It shoots sub inch with factory Remington core loks. Has 3-9 Nikon bdc scope. I have another with 2 stocks, Burris rings and think weaver bases, too. Can sell either or buy both! Mark.

Nope never got around to putting up on gunbroker. I still have 2 . One is sighted in and ready to go. It shoots sub inch with factory Remington core loks. Has 3-9 Nikon bdc scope. I have another with 2 stocks, Burris rings and think weaver bases, too. Can sell either or buy both! Mark.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.