Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Remington 788 308 $350

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
State
Oregon
Remington 788 308
2 clips
took in on trade, I don't know much about it but 788's are known to be good shooters

prefer transfers through TJ's in McMinnville
Buyer responsible for all fees

788.jpg
788 2.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
If you were closer, I would buy this. I have a 788 in 243. With the stock trigger, the cheapest ammo I could buy, and a no name japanese 4x fixed scope, it shot under an inch at 100 yards the first time I shot it. Had one in a .22-250 as well. Been wanting the .308 but don't make it up that way much.

Reactions
I doubt this will last long. My schedule this week is all over and I don't have much time,to meet. If you still have it next week, let me know.

Reactions
Great gun. I put a lotta meat in the pot in my lifetime with one of these. Started at 12 yrs old. Fit good and lightweight. Stocks are beautiful under the stain job. Strip and refinish. If I didn’t already have one I would be on this like stink on you know what!!! Would love one in .243. Someday GLWS this wont last long

deadeye

Reactions
Front sight on it? Have rear sight?
Which barrel length, assuming 22" and not carbine pictures don't show full length.
Are mags marked 308 only on side or what is the markings ?

OP
Bill
Reactions
no rear site (numrich $12.50) mags are marked 308 only barrel from muzzel to action lug is 20.5. hope this answers your questions , if not please feel free to ask.
thanks, Bill

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS