JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a Remington 270 with a Bushnell Sport view scope (3-9x40) and bought in 2010. It has had around 100 rounds through it flawlessly. It has a synthetic stock, blued barrel with nickel-plated action & bolt, easy-camming 60 degree bolt, detachable magazine holds 4 standard cartridges. It also has an updated magazine latch. The scope has been zeroed at 100 yards with 1/2" groups. The sling is not part of the buy...........

I am asking for $200 and this is the final price....... (FTF in Oregon or through an FFL for Washington residents)

Also it will come with 48 rounds of 150gr CORE-LOKT SP
And it will come with 42 rounds of 150gr Spitzer (reloaded brass) that I was going to use for hunting this year. The white labelled boxes are the reloads.
The rifle was zeroed with the reloaded ammo...

REMINTOGN 270 009.jpg REMINTOGN 270 001.jpg REMINTOGN 270 005.jpg

REMINTOGN 270 005.jpg

REMINTOGN 270 001.jpg

REMINTOGN 270 009.jpg

Last Edited:
dont quite understand what you mean when you say the magazine will hold 4 standard cartridges or three magnum cartridges. you certainly cant shoot magnum rounds and standard rounds throught the same rifle

to be perfectly honest, I have never shot a magnum out of this rifle but according to Remington it is possible to do so

The manuals that come with your rifle are often generic and apply to several models. Remington is not telling you that you can use a magnum caliber in your .270, just that your magazine is a universal component on Remington rifles, and if the magazine came with a magnum caliber rifle, it would hold three magnum rounds. Definitely dont use anything other than .270 ammo in your .270.

Since the .270 is a long action you may be able to have a gun smith re-barrel the rifle to a magnum caliber, but .270 is a great round and I think I'd probably shoot the barrel out before I changed it if you are getting 1/2" groups with it.

Also, this is a nice price for a accurate, good caliber rifle, esp. considering it comes with ~$60 in ammo and a scope. If I wasnt taking my virgin Savage 116 in .270 to the range this weekend I'd be all over this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.