JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
any other trades your looking for besides an SKS?

no Hi Points unless its a 45 carbine to go with my .45 ;) lol...otherwise...well im kinda open to other trades....maybe 18" barreled shotgun...maybe another bolt action, depending on what it is....not looking for .22 LR anything at the moment.... nor a Mosin Nagant....unless its like 2 of them for this.. or one with LOTS of ammo ;) pretty much reasonable trades..other cheap semi autos if they even exists >.> ....what do you have to offer?
still available;

Still available, 7 day bump! looking for the following;
CASH :)
SKS with original furniture, 60s-70s late Norinco or Yugo builds considered (spike bayonet and lighter colored wood)
9x19 semi auto (no Hi Points;)
complete metal lower AR 15 receiver with M4 basic T6 stock and plastic grip
home defense Shotgun in good condition
good condition trap shotgun (pump or single)
cheap AK type/Norinco Hunter/Saiga Sporter after the 3rd of February..considered.

Last Edited:
all PMs responded; still available! buyer flaked out so it is still available and I am generally wanting cash or equivalent trade (straight trade) for an older home defense shotgun (50s-70s, maybe 80s if good condition), or a cheap over/under that works, or an SKS, with original stuff on it.

I will also take a Hi Point CARBINE. OLD 995 with old stock and no Last Round Hold Open plus cash, or .40SW 4095 in old style stock, or the .45 carbine straight trade.

yes it is still available; I can meet at Clockworks Cafe/CUltural Center in Salem, on Commercial and Chemeketa next to the Bridgestone tire place in Downtown Salem, is the number a cell phone number, and can it receive texts? I do not have a voice plan, so text, email, or pMs are the only way to get a hold of me.

still available! price reduced and added more pics!

looking for the following;
Hi Point 4595 straight trade;
Hi Point 995 Classic+ your cash
18"=20" barreled pump 12 ga shotgun, depending on brand, may add cash or not.
Norinco or Yugo SKS; again, depending on condition...
9mmP handgun I add cash if it is hi-cap.
Interceptor Body Armor with plates (straight trade) in Woodland, any size from S to 2xl if those exists.
not looking for rimfire or revolvers; also not looking for ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.