JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Beautiful rifle, made in the 1950s, all original. Lightly used, especially for its age. Kept extremely clean (when not in use) and rust-free. A few scratches on the receiver, a few wear marks, but that's about it.

Magazine-fed pump-action 30.06. Quite an oddity! You can find 10+ round mags for it surprisingly easy, but this one just comes with the original mag.

View attachment 529806 View attachment 529807 View attachment 529808

I'd be more than happy to keep it, but I also wouldn't mind seeing what I could sell or trade it for.

$400

Or might trade for equivalent worth in:

Full-size 9mm handguns in general.

Woodworking tools, any kind potentially.

Maybe a .38spl revolver (not 357).

Another hunting rifle (magazine fed preferred, bolt or lever action, maybe a semiauto if it's reliable).

Maybe an pistol-caliber carbine, mag or tube fed, lever action or semi-auto.

Thanks all!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice, they are pretty reliable from what I recall. I have a low serial Rem 740, 2nd month production. Its a semi, but love these old rifles. Always wanted one of the pumps. but Christmas drained the bank for now .. Good price though.

( sadly lost the 740 in a tragic boat accident )

Nice, they are pretty reliable from what I recall. I have a low serial Rem 740, 2nd month production. Its a semi, but love these old rifles. Always wanted one of the pumps. but Christmas drained the bank for now .. Good price though.

( sadly lost the 740 in a tragic boat accident )

Thanks!

But yeah, curse those boating accidents, they're a menace! I myself just tragically lost a very nice AR10 in a boating accident in the bathtub. o_O

Do the pictures not work for you?

EDA41AB5-27EF-4B2A-9604-21BEEE3F1B6D.jpeg 0CE9AB61-53FA-4E91-8408-44BFEEFF5A5B.jpeg 3AAA0EBC-F1B9-4CD0-B58A-9D0CB028ED3F.jpeg

Got one of these (carbine version) with extra mags including a 10 round one. It functions just great and I have to say the recoil is not as severe as my 700 or Garand. Given that it is a carbine length it is very handy. Options for optics range from the see thru mounts to Leupolds or just stick with the iron sights.

I bought one for $350 with a scope last week . Im not trying to be rude because you obviously have a nice rifle. Are you open to lowering the price a little. I'm always looking to increase my collection.

That's a really good deal!

Yeah, my cash price isn't amazing, but I think it's fair.

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it.

I'd be more interested in an interesting trade than the cash anyway.

I bought one for $350 with a scope last week . Im not trying to be rude because you obviously have a nice rifle. Are you open to lowering the price a little. I'm always looking to increase my collection.

Got one of these (carbine version) with extra mags including a 10 round one. It functions just great and I have to say the recoil is not as severe as my 700 or Garand. Given that it is a carbine length it is very handy. Options for optics range from the see thru mounts to Leupolds or just stick with the iron sights.

Bump for a peep.

I have a Lyman peep for this rifle taking up space if a buyer might need one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.