JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$235
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Up for sale is a 1974 REMINGTON GAMEMASTER MODEL 760 22" 30-06 PUMP ACTION RIFLE. Reduced to $235. It comes with a RedField Adjustable Peep Sight. Barrel code is YY . (See my pictures) In 1952 Remington introduced the Model 760 Gamemaster. It was discontinued in 1981. It used a machined-steel receiver, removable box magazine, and rotating bolt with fourteen interrupted thread-type lugs that lock into an extension of the barrel. This rifle belonged to my Dad. My Dad took very good care of his guns, but used them and I would consider this in fair condition. Greater Vancouver/Portland area as I will not ship the gun. We can meet at a local place where they can do the paperwork. Transfer cost is buyers obligation. Price for gun is $250.00 IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0264.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's the exact rifle with a peep sight I took my first deer with. I was 14 and respected the recoil but set the shot about 6" high with a clean hit at 150 yards uphill. Nice rifle!

The nostalgia alone would be worth it but unable to. I sold mine to a guy in Cle-Elum around 1972 and he moved to Italy in 74 so suspect it was sold again. If that's the Redfield peep on it, it's identical.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.