JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
State
Washington
Selling a Remington 740 30-06. Comes with scope, slip on recoil pad, extra mag and a little ammo.
This gun shoots. I put 20 rounds down range with it without a single issue but it does have the common problem of the bolt chewing into the action. Would make a good truck gun, or getting started hunting rifle.

$200 obo you pay the fees

20190423_112428.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a Remington 740 30-06. Comes with scope, slip on recoil pad, extra mag and a little ammo.
This gun shoots. I put 20 rounds down range with it without a single issue but it does have the common problem of the bolt chewing into the action. Would make a good truck gun, or getting started hunting rifle.

View attachment 586943
curious...do you still have the 740

View attachment 586943
Still available? I'm interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.