JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very clean very nice shooting 740. This gun has been very well cared for and has never had any FTF's or other malfunctions of any kind. I have three magazines one of which is brand new. This gun has the original sights plus a peep sight added on. This guns is very accurate and is easy to shoot. I have shot this gun since I was about 12 and have been hitting beer cans with open sights ever since at 100+ yrds. I am open to gun trades but can't think of any off hand. I live in Renton and can meet. Please only respond through text or phone call to 541-914-2687. I can text pictures. $300 OBO

that is the best 740 i have ever heard of most 740 jam and are not very accurate and being able to hit the beer cans with open sights is great if it was your dads or grampas you ought to keep it becouse the 06 is the best caliber for this country and the 740, 742, 7400, 760, 7600, are the best brush guns around

I agree, a lot of these guns were known to have issues. I have had a few 741's and 742's in .308 and 30-06 and two of them had cycling issues so I cleaned them up with a cotton wheel on my dremle tool and made sure to shoot factory ammo only and clean them after every time out shooting. As far as accuracy I've never had any issues with accuracy on any of these guns. They seem to be very strait shooters.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.