JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLDFine Deer/Elk Rifle. Excellent condition, lightly used, Remington Model 721 in .270 Win caliber purchased new in late 60's. Hunted for a few years and went in the safe. Weaver bases/rings and an adequate Bushnell Sportsview 3-9 variable scope. Optics are bright and clear, duplex reticule, and a few use marks. Rifle metal is 95%+, bore clean and bright, no rust; only about 100 rounds ever fired thru this gun. 22" Barrel. Original stock replaced with a brand new Remington all-weather synthetic stock w/recoil pad and sling studs. Because only synthetic stock was for Model 700, I replaced the trigger guard with a Model 700 BDL Trigger guard w/detachable floorplate for faster and safer unloading. Using 130 grain bullets for deer and 150 grain for elk, this is a good all-around gun. I will find a box of shells to get you started. FTF in Lincoln City, or I will travel as far as Salem or McMinnville for sale. $325.SALE PENDING TO SJS46SOLD

IMG_0387.jpg IMG_0385.jpg IMG_0386.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.