JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys, first post here. Sadly, might be my last. I'm selling my muzzleloaders as I'm moving to Texas, and they have a special muzzleloader only season for only whitetails (which i really don't care about), and it's not in any of the counties near where i'll be anyhow. So, without further delay:

For sale is one Remington 700ML muzzleloader. Have used it for a few seasons. These aren't made anymore, and a lot of guys who like regular 700's like to use these for muzzleloading since the action, trigger, etc all feel the same. It is complete, and in good shape, showing only the kind of wear you would expect to see on a reasonably well cared for gun that had seen a handful of seasons of hunting. The stock is camo from the factory, the barrel is shiny stainless with some camo spray paint over top of it (cause i don't like to have shiny things on me when i hunt). If you want the spray paint would come off easy. I masked off the sights and stock, so it's totally reversible with some acetone.

I also have a Knight muzzleloader that I would like to get rid of. It's in about the same shape as the Remington, i just haven't gotten around to taking pictures. It's also a .50.

In addition to the 2 guns i also have a lot of projectiles/bullets, powder pellets, tools, some spare parts, owners manuals, and stuff like that.

Since this ad is for the Remington, i'd like to get 250 for it, and all it's specific parts. The knight, i'm thinking 150, all the bullets/powder/caps and whatnot... i dunno, i'd love to make a deal on the whole lot of everything for about 375. Would be a great 2 gun setup for a beginner for the price of just 1 gun with no accessories from the local gun shop.

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

Hey guys, first post here. Sadly, might be my last. I'm selling my muzzleloaders as I'm moving to Texas, and they have a special muzzleloader only season for only whitetails (which i really don't care about), and it's not in any of the counties near where i'll be anyhow. So, without further delay:

For sale is one Remington 700ML muzzleloader. Have used it for a few seasons. These aren't made anymore, and a lot of guys who like regular 700's like to use these for muzzleloading since the action, trigger, etc all feel the same. It is complete, and in good shape, showing only the kind of wear you would expect to see on a reasonably well cared for gun that had seen a handful of seasons of hunting. The stock is camo from the factory, the barrel is shiny stainless with some camo spray paint over top of it (cause i don't like to have shiny things on me when i hunt). If you want the spray paint would come off easy. I masked off the sights and stock, so it's totally reversible with some acetone.

I also have a Knight muzzleloader that I would like to get rid of. It's in about the same shape as the Remington, i just haven't gotten around to taking pictures. It's also a .50.

In addition to the 2 guns i also have a lot of projectiles/bullets, powder pellets, tools, some spare parts, owners manuals, and stuff like that.

Since this ad is for the Remington, i'd like to get 250 for it, and all it's specific parts. The knight, i'm thinking 150, all the bullets/powder/caps and whatnot... i dunno, i'd love to make a deal on the whole lot of everything for about 375. Would be a great 2 gun setup for a beginner for the price of just 1 gun with no accessories from the local gun shop.

Where are you located?
KK

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.