JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a hard to find, older Remington 700BDL Varmint rifle, chambered in .22-250. Manufactured in the 1970's, this rifle is in excellent condition, with no visible marks. It has a 24" heavy barrel, and a vintage 16x Redfield target scope with adjustable objective lens, and steel screw in caps. This is an extremely accurate rifle; with the right ammo, can shoot dime size groups at 100 yards. Asking $1,200.

Rem 700BDL Varminter .22-250 -1.jpg Rem 700BDL Varminter .22-250 -2.jpg Rem 700BDL Varminter .22-250 -3.jpg

Selling a hard to find, older Remington 700BDL Varmint rifle, chambered in .22-250. Manufactured in the 1970's, this rifle is in excellent condition, with no visible marks. It has a 24" heavy barrel, and a vintage 16x Redfield target scope with adjustable objective lens, and steel screw in caps. This is an extremely accurate rifle; with the right ammo, can shoot dime size groups at 100 yards. Asking $1,200.

View attachment 330841 View attachment 330842 View attachment 330843
How much would you sell it for, without the scope? Thank You!!!

Used to have one exactly like it back in the early '80's, man, I so miss that gun! Still have a duffle full of brass from when I used to take it to Wyoming and put the hurt on p-dogs.

GLWS

Used to have one exactly like it back in the early '80's, man, I so miss that gun! Still have a duffle full of brass from when I used to take it to Wyoming and put the hurt on p-dogs.

GLWS
had one as well, my biggest gun regret to date!

Someone is going to end up with one fine outta the box shooter with a factory adjustable trigger and one of the best factory varmint barrels produced.
GLWS!

I used to adjust the trigger to where it would fire closing the bolt hard, then back it off a bit, very nice.

I remember paying around $350 new thinking that was quite a lot considering I could get a new 788 for under $200 at the time. I actually did end up w/a 788 in .243, still have that one. Too bad I didn't keep the BDL and sell the 788.

My preference is to sell the rifle, scope, and ammo, all at once. This is a very nice rifle from the '70's, with a beautiful stock, and a period-correct, application-appropriate scope. As another poster mentioned, this model has one of the best factory adjustable triggers, (currently set at about 2#). The scope is still great for long distance shooting, with an adjustable objective lens, screw-on sun shade, and steel screw-in lens caps. Since the scope is old, it's valued accordingly. Price includes 3 boxes of cartridges, including a full box of 52gr Winchester Supreme CXP1 Varmint. New lowered price with ammo; asking $1,100 w/scope, $1,000 w/o.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top