JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my M700 towards an AR15.

Here is what I have -
Older (70's-80's) Model 700 in 7MM Remington Mag. nice walnut stock with some hunting wear, nice bluing
Leupold VXII 3-9X40 in Leupold rings (gloss blue) (sighted in at 200yds)
Factory open sights (sighted in at 50yds)

Rifle shoots amazing! 3/4" groups all day, with factory ammo (shoots Fusion and Core-lok well). It's been hunted with, hard. It's been taken care of, very well. But it does have wear on the stock and the bluing.

This is what I want to trade towards (I will add cash) -
Factory build AR15 in "M4" configuration
Factory built upper in "M4" configuration
Factory build lower in "M4" configuration

I'm looking for well know names, like Colt, Stag, RRA, LMT, POF....
Your Spikes (or similar) rifle may run better than a Colt, but I am not interested, same goes for your home build (unless that is you pinning a factory upper and lower together)

I will add cash to the deal depending on what we think values are. I believe my rifle is worth $550ish with the scope.

I can text pictures, my phone will not email pictures for some reason.

If you would like, we can go shoot my rifle (and hopefully yours), so (we) can see that they both are up to standards. If not, I'm fine with that.

Let me know what you have and what you think is fair. 503-869-0231. I'm easy to work with, look at my feedback!

WILL SELL FOR $500.