JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It has only fired maybe a 100 rounds through it. I bought when I was in the Navy and I went on deployment and have only cleaned and oiled it regularly since. I am now a documentary filmmaker and I'm flying out this summer and want my guns to go to a avid shooter.

IMG_1637.JPG IMG_1638.JPG IMG_1639.JPG IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1641.JPG

Nice, that's the model and caliber that my middle son has been telling me about. I might have to figure out the whole cross state transfer bs for this.

ET1/SS RC-Div

Alright, after googling interstate transfer, reading the clear and concise ATF reg... I had to do a search through the forum threads here to get a clear answer:

Out of State Purchase - WA to OR

The second post in the thread states:

"Long guns you can go up to WA and do the transfer via a WA state FFL, or the seller can bring/ship it to Oregon and do the transfer via an OR state FFL."

I was doing some recruiting work up there, but I've changed jobs, and no longer travel North. So, unless you plan on driving down South it would be easier to ship to an OR state FFL. I'll find out if A Cut Above Pawn here in Beaverton, will take shipments from non-FFL. This would save some on the transfer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.