Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 700 VLS .223

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by camaroyota, Oct 24, 2010.

1. camaroyota

camaroyota Silverton Member

I've decided that I don't shoot this one enough and it's time for it to go. This is a beautiful rifle, laminated monte carlo stock with beavertail fore-end, 26" heavy barrel, gun is in excellent shape, no dings, scratches or any damage. I've put about 30rds through it and am very impressed with the accuracy. Gun includes Leupold rings/bases and Nikon 4-12 x 40 scope. I would like to trade this for nice quality .45 auto handgun. Let me know what you've got. Cash is also an option and I am asking $700. Thanks

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

2. biker bo

biker bo Myrtle Creek Active Member

do you still have it ? if so what type of .45 are you looking for.

3. bigd1972

bigd1972 Vancouver WA Member

Sent a PM and offer lastnight no response. Did you get it?

4. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

OP has not been on since:
    Last Activity: 11-19-2010 09:21 PM

You may have better luck sending him an email .

5. xuph18cdw

xuph18cdw Salem, Oregon Member

I work with the guy, If anyone needs to get ahold of him let me know and i will tell him, He still has the gun, Nice gun, Great Buy! Thanks

6. tlakidd

tlakidd Eugene Member

This is a great gun. He bought it from me. Different scope but the gun was in perfect condition whe he purchased it.

7. xuph18cdw

xuph18cdw Salem, Oregon Member

He has purchased a .45, Looking for cash offers only, I would buy it but just a Touch out of my price range!

8. camaroyota

camaroyota Silverton Member

Sorry for the lack of responses everyone, my email has been on the fritz aparently. Since my original post I have purchased a .45 so not really looking for another. Might be interested for a part trade of a quality .40 or 9mm (sig, springfield xd, EAA witness) Thanks for your patients everyone.

Austin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.