JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 700 Heavy Barrel.
308Win.
HS Precision Sniper Stock.
Harris bipod.
Burris Signature Series "Twilight" scope. 4-16x44.
Burris bases and rings.
Comes with hard case.

Excellent condition.
Trigger has been tuned and is a very crisp 3lbs. No creep or over travel.
Jeweled bolt.
Rifle will shoot 3/4" groups with factory ammo.
Will do even better with hand loads.
Very well taken care of.
Bore was lapped and conditioned before it was ever fired.

Price Reduced. Was $1500. Now $1300

I'm in the Silverton area but am willing to drive a little to meet up.

Matt
503-480-4153

(Just for clarification. The photo of the test target was shot with factory Hornady ammo and the target is a 25 foot rim fire target. The black center is only 1.5". The three shot group measures .750" on the center)

It is still available as of today. I have a possible buyer that is coming to town from southern Oregon on Thursday to look at it.
I did install the stock. I still have the original BDL stock that it came with that I will include to the purchaser.
It is a 24" barrel.

Matt
503-480-4153
Silverton Area

Sorry. I re-read what I posted and saw I wasn't clear. The rifle is still up for grabs. First come first served. The guy from southern Oregon is coming to Salem anyway and wants to look at and possibly buy. But he knows that it is still for sale and no promises have been made.
So if you want to see it, let me know and I can meet you.

Cash in hand takes this beast first. It's an awesome rifle. Just went out and shot it this past weekend.

Would you like to meet in Salem at 5:30?

Give me an address and bring the original stock and anything else that goes with it. Bring the target sample and any bullets you have left.

That works for me Dave. Sportsmans Warehouse is just off I5 and is a pretty good spot. Does that work for you? If so; I'll be there with everything I can find. Gotta see if I can find any ammo in the shed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.