Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Remington 700 stocks

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldin24, Jan 30, 2016.

1. eldin24

eldin24 Salem, OR Active Member

Salem - Remington 700 short action BDL stocks with bottom metal and followers, 1 Hogue & 1 factory Remington $80 for Hogue, $65 for factory

P1010755.JPG

P1010755.JPG

2. galvweld

galvweld Springfield New Member

In Springfield. Interested in Hogue. Can't get there immediately. Any travel plans south or closer to Springfield? Is 80.00 your best price? Considering yours very much but there is a new Magpul on here for $215.

3. eldin24

Does the Magpul stock also include the bottom metal? because that alone is almost worth asking price

4. galvweld

galvweld Springfield New Member

Not needing bottom metal. Working to convert two Rem 700 .223 to box magazine. You could keep that portion. Not trying to beat you out of dollars, just asking reasonable question.

5. eldin24

When you're ready to come pick it up you're welcome to make me an offer on just the stock then. Its not the $ since I can pull and sell the bottom metal for real close to asking price of the stock and bottom metal together. Was trying to pass on savings to someone else

6. matt5435

matt5435 idaho New Member

are you willing to ship it?

7. eldin24

Yes I'd be willing to ship. Send me a message and we'll see what we can work out