JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell my Remington 700 SPSS chambered in 300 Remington Ultra Mag.

I have only shot 150 rounds through it.

I am asking $600.00 for just the rifle without the scope and $1100.00 for just the rifle with the scope. $1250.00 for all of it. $1000.00 for the whole package this weekend only.

I am not interested in trading at this time.

Includes:

• Remington 700 action with sporter barrel in stainless.

• Weaver Aluminum Scope Mount.

• Burris Eliminator Laser Range Finding, Trajectory Compensating Scope.

• Remington-Lexington Long Range Sporter Thumb Hole Stock in "Birch".

• There is 39 rounds of 4x fired Nosler brass (10 loaded with Accubonds), 111 rounds of 3x fired Remington brass (77 loaded with 210gr. Berger VLDs), and 50 rounds of 1x or never fired Nosler brass (41 loaded with Accubonds). Nosler Accubond 200gr. Bullets (80-ish), primers (600+), dies, factory crimp die, case trimmer, Lee reloading press, case tumbler, powder measure, scale etc.

• Cleaning supplies including a bore guide, carbon fiber cleaning rod, brass jag, etc.

• Winchester brand (wally world special) bi-pod.

It does have a muzzle brake installed. Holland Style. Quite effective and not as bad as I thought when shooting without ear protection.

Pics on request.

Please PM with any further questions or with offers. I can also provide my phone number if you would like to talk or set up a time to look at/shoot it.

Oregon residents only, will need to see valid Oregon I.D.

Hi,

I'm very interested in the rifle but live out of state. Will you ship out of state to a FFL?

PM Sent.

What's wrapped around chamber & stock at the front of the scope?

The remote for the LRF in the scope

That is correct. The operation is rather odd, I must point out. You have to first turn the scope on by pressing the range button on the scope it's self, then you can use the remote. Probably to prevent accidental battery depletion in a case or something.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top